Happy Friday the 13th,
- The Oblivious. This person lives in a rut. He works 8-5, watches American Idol at night, drinks beer watching Sportscenter on the weekends, and repeats week after week.
- The Informed Sloth. This person watches the news. He is educated. He knows there are currently problems and likely impending doom. He goes to cocktail parties and complains to his friends about how idiotic and corrupt the government is. And yet, he does nothing.
- The Thinking Action-Taker. This person is a bit like the Informed Sloth. He has intellectual and thought-provoking conversations with his friends. He discusses important issues. He understands the impending doom on the horizon. The difference is, he is an action-taker. He is taking the necessary steps to internationalize his life and his assets. He is making the right connections and taking the necessary steps.
If you are reading this today, you most likely fall into category 3 – the Thinking Action-Taker.
Earlier today I was speaking with a guy in transition. He was moving from the ‘Informed Sloth‘ to the ‘Thinking Action-Taker‘. Like you, he had lots of questions.
He wanted to know what it is like living outside the US, how to effectively manage your own offshore business, and how to structure ownership of investment assets.
He even asked if I regret the decision to move abroad and if I could go back in time, would I do anything differently.
In the most polite terms I could muster, I responded, “Hell No!”
In short, he has decided to join us in Bocas Del Toro, Panama – September 19-23 for Global Escape Hatch – Panama 2012.
Will you be joining us?
Years ago I was like many of you. I saw the writing on the wall. I could see the house of cards was just one gust of wind away from tumbling. Why?
- Bankrupt governments
- Destruction of privacy and freedom through legislation.
- Corporate America seems to be the new ruling class.
- Monetary policy rewards Wall Street bankers and punishes people like you and I.
- Unemployment is through the roof, despite Government lies.
- Home values fallen off a cliff.
- Retirement accounts and investment portfolios destroyed.
- Job security is non-existent.
- Politicians and even the Chief Justices are morally bankrupt.
After coming to this realization for myself I decided it was time for a change. I wanted adventure, I wanted to experience life, I was sick and tired of being bored and I sure as hell didn’t want to be the mediocre brother-in-law – I wanted freedom.
I won’t bore you with the details, but I basically sold my ‘brick and mortar’ companies as well as all physical assets in the US and bought a one-way plane ticket.
Of course some of you are thinking, “sure, easy for you to say, but I have kids in school – I have a mortgage – my family is here – blah blah blah”.
For your information, I have 3 school-age kids, I had a mortgage, and my 6 brothers and sisters and all accompanying nieces and nephews all lived within a 2 hour radius.
But from my vantage point, the US is in a death spiral that will takes decades to recover from. Unless you have some knowledge I am unaware of, we only get one shot on this ball of dirt and I wasn’t willing to wait that long for the sake of Patriotic duty.
So we moved on.
And like you I had questions. Lots of questions. I have spent the better part of a decade researching those questions and finding solutions.
Along the way I met some really interesting people who followed their own path as well.
They too are like most of you – they are Thinking Action-Takers.
This September 19-23 in Bocas Del Toro, Panama, I want to introduce you to these people.
We have assembled this A-list panel of experts to share with you their knowledge and experience in;
- How to acquire a 2nd passport in several different countries
- How and where to establish an offshore bank account in a reliable banking jurisdiction
- How to set up and effectively manage your own offshore company
- How to avoid many common pitfalls when buying real estate overseas
- How to establish a completely private, and legal, offshore investment strategy
- How to earn large profits with unique investment strategies you will never hear from you broker
- Why you should be concerned about internet privacy and how to protect yourself
- How to establish your own rational contingency plan for you and your family’s life
- And much, much more…
Folks, this is not your average group of speakers cobbled together from random internet searches. These guys are experts in their respective fields working with people just like you and I on a daily basis helping them achieve internationalization dreams.
You will not find this level of experience assembled for 4 days anywhere in the world for any price, except here.
These guys are very busy running their international businesses and quite frankly, I don’t even know how they found the time to come speak with us in Bocas Del Toro.
Don’t waste this opportunity, register today while you still can.
To be clear, this event is not for everyone. Of those reading this email, only a small percentage of you will be able to truly benefit from the information presented at Global Escape Hatch – Panama 2012.
Some of you aren’t at a place yet in your life where you are able to make the changes you know you need to make. Unfortunately some of you are still firmly fixated in position 2 as ‘Informed Sloth‘.
And that’s ok. I hope for your own sake you come around before it’s too late.
But even if only 5% of you are interested in attending Global Escape Hatch – Panama 2012, we couldn’t even accommodate you.
You see, we have already sold 71 tickets. Up until this point, we have only promoted this event in a few select places to a small group of people.
Starting on Monday, July 16 this all changes. We have 2 sales promos going out to over 250,000 people. People just like you.
This is a very small, exclusive event with a maximum of 150 attendees. We have 79 tickets left and promos starting on Monday going to 250,000 people.
Do the math. The window is nearly closed.
I highly doubt that after next week you will even be able to attend if you wanted to.
So today I wanted to give you one last opportunity to join me and my hand-selected panel of A-list speakers in Bocas Del Toro, Panama this September 19-23 for Global Escape Hatch – Panama 2012.
You are my regular readers and clients. I want you there. I want to meet you face-to-face. I want to share a beer with you sitting on the beach and swap war stories about business, life and travel.
But after next week, I seriously doubt that will be an option.
PS. For your information, we are 100% committed to providing you with exceptional value. We are the only provider of offshore seminars that offers a 100% money back guarantee AFTER you attend the event. Sure, some of the others have a cancellation policy, but we want you to be RAVING fans so if you are not 100% satisfied, come find me or one of my team at the event and we will issue you a full refund of your ticket price. Fair enough?
PPS. I personally spoke to representatives of Air Panama (http://www.flyairpanama.com/). This is a very small airline that only flies locally in Central America. They will not start booking flights for September until the first of August. They do have 2 flights per day from Panama City to Bocas Del Toro though; 6:30am and 4:00pm, 7 days per week.
I know many of you have called me about how to get to Bocas Del Toro and have had difficulty in booking that final leg. Air Panama is quite reliable and has 14 flights per week to Bocas Del Toro, so this is not a problem. They are just a small airline and only book seats 1-2 months in advance.
PPPS. I also spoke to Nature Air (http://www.natureair.com/). They fly from San Jose, Costa Rica once per day at 6:00am on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays. For those of you interested in this option, you would want to book early to ensure a seat on your desired day. They are also excellent and very reliable.
PPPPS. I spoke with Dan and Red Frog Beach this week as well. The lodge rooms and Villas are filling up fast. If you want to be on the island with us, you REALLY need to book your place here VERY SOON.
Contact Dan or Daniela (http://www.redfrogbeach.com/rentals_accommodations.html) or +1-970-367-4811 or [email protected]. Do not forget to mention the conference and discount code – GLOBAL – to get 15% off your accommodations.
You are certainly welcome to chose any of the wonderful hotels or condos in Bocas Del Toro and take the short water taxi ride over to the island, but if you want to be with the speakers and fellow attendees, you need to book your accommodations at Red Frog NOW.
PPPPPS. Don’t forget, we have a promo going out starting on Monday to 250,000 people just like you. And we only have 79 tickets left.